We are excited to announce that we are re-opening The Alley and Wonderland this Sunday, October 4, 2020, for on-campus activity!
Our programs will begin at the normal time of 10:30 AM and check-in for students in both areas will open at 10:15 AM. As we are still under COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines we will be observing the following procedures:
1. Temperatures will be taken at the main entrance. Any person having an elevated temperature, sore throat, or exhibiting any other symptoms cannot be admitted.
2. All persons are required to wear a mask protective covering over their nose and mouth while inside the premises. Exception: Children in Wonderland ages 5 years and under.
3. Hand sanitizer spray will be administered to hands to help with disinfecting.
4. Children will be escorted directly to the age-graded areas for security check-in by a parent/guardian.
5. Teachers and leaders in both of our children’s areas will always wear masks.
6. Social distancing will be practiced and adhered to in as much as is possible.
7. Children in the Alley will be provided with personalized materials for their use in crafts projects that will be sealed in zip-lock bags for their personal use when they return in future weeks.
8. Our classrooms and materials will be fogged/sanitized from week to week for the protection of our children and staff after each room has been used.
9. Sanitizing wipes and spray will be available in the restrooms. These rooms will also be fogged/sanitized on a regular basis.
Any questions or concerns may be directed to the church office to my attention. email@example.com
We hope that you feel comfortable with our
efforts in keeping your children safe and hope to see you this weekend!